Chancellor of IRCAST
Ph.D. in Philosophy of Science, Islamic Azad University, Science and Research branch.
M.A. in Philosophical Logic, Allameh Tabatabaeii University.
B.Sc. in Mathematics, Isfahan University of Technology.
Ph.D. in Philosophy of Science: Game Theoretic Explanations in the Philosophy of Social Science.
M.A. in Philosophical Logic: Kripke’s Fixed-Point Model in Truth and it’s logical and Philosophical Implication.
B.Sc. in Mathematics: The Ritual origin of Geometry
Papers and Lectures:
– The non-sensical Criteria in Carnap’s rejection of Heidegger,The third annual Seminar on Philosophy of Science,Sharif University of Technology,June 2008
– Semantical Truth,Lecture Presented at the College of Theology and Philosophy,May 2010
– Review the book “The Ethical challenges in the information age”,Lecture Presented at the College of Theology and Philosophy, June 2010
– The Incompleteness of Modernity in Orient Mind,Aban2,2,26-7,November2001
– Autorship of the syllabus of” Information Ethics” for university of applied science&technology,June2011
-The Secretory of the Founder Committee, The Research and Educational Manager and Vice- Chancellor of IRCAST(2006-2011)
– The Chancellor of IRCAST (since 2011)
– The Deputy of Danesh Institute of Education (since 2006)
– Member of the educational programing commission of UAST in Kermanshah(since 2011)
– The Head of the specialized committees of the scientific instructor’s competence in the fields of Mechanical,Manufacturing,mining and materials engineerings of UAST in Kermanshah(since 2011)
– member of Iranian Association of Logic(since2010)
Philosophical studies about Game Theory, Studies of Higher Education, Semantics, The first half of the twentieth century analytic philosophy